Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Memes Memes Memes: A Very Potter Halloween!

I'm not really into the scary aspect of Halloween.  I don't like horror movies, I don't like Haunted Houses and I don't like gory makeup.  Buuuuuut I do love the fun aspect of Halloween.  I love the trick or treating, the hordes and hordes of costumed children and best of all, all the Harry Potter marathons on TV!  Y'all know me and my Harry Potter, I can't resist sharing when I find something fun.  So in honor of my favorite witches and wizards on this Halloween day, check out the Best Harry Potter Tastes from a very funny website, Taste of Awesome...


My apologies to all the Twihards, I'm not really a Twilight hater (but definitely not a lover either!) but you have to admit these are funny :)

Which one was your favorite?
Happy Halloween, be safe and have fun!


Dazzling Mage said...

Lol, that was hilarious! Thank you for posting this!

Juju at Tales of said...

I'm with you. I don't mind a teeny bit of scary but not much really. I'm not into being scared.


Related Posts with Thumbnails